How many of you remember spending your childhood watching your favorite superheroes on Cartoon Network? Ever enjoyed watching Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, or X-Men? Well, I guess all of you would have experienced such! Lets join together to give a final tribute to the real super hero Stan The Man.
Starting his career as an assistant editor at the age of 17, Stanley Martin Lieber a.k.a Stan Lee instead worked with “Timely Comic Group” later renamed as “Atlas Comics” originally wanted to become a Novelist. Serving the best icon in the comic book industry, Stan has won multiple awards for his achievements. Through his vision and hard work, he was able to grow Marvel Comics from a small publishing house to the giant it now is.
Maybe you have too many items on your to-do list. Take a nap to grab the full-blown marketing marvel methods. Excelling in the art of storytelling, Lee never stopped by just creating a synopsis for each book and giving it to the artist, who would then execute the drawings before its been returned back to Lee to fill in the dialogue. He purposely penned each and every character to experience love, loss, uncertainty and the many other emotions that humans experience throughout their lifetimes.
There’s no one-size-fits-all strategy in any business module. Blindly following the same set of rules that others have had done before will never take you beyond a mundane level of workmanship. You are the creator of your business destiny. Marketing is about connecting with the people that need what you do. Marketing plan needs to be flexible, needs to live and breathe on a daily basis of a client’s routine. In promoting a new brand, do it in such a way that entices future customers. Grab and hold their attention. So, at first, ENGAGE with the customer is what I’ve learnt from Lee. Tell a story about the product.
Comics are stories; they’re like novels or anything else. So the first thing you have to do is become a good storyteller. – Stan Lee
A responsible huge and strongest brand is Marvel, carrying the duty in an incredible way, which is an innegable truth. Analyzing who you are, in which status your business lies, who your customers are and what you think they gain from your brand must be the top measures because everyone is going up against Thanos himself in Marketing.
- Take the fall and fight for your brand as fiercely as Captain America fought for Bucky Barnes in Civil War
- Always heed to your customers warnings coz you don’t like him when he is angry as Hulk
- Be Mr. Client facing like Tony Stark, interacting with people and persuading them to join by your side
- Never makes a move without thinking of the ROI as per Black Widow, The savvy business strategist
- Opt over the showmanship and craftsmanship over anything else just like the content god Thor
- Track the best keywords for your brand to make a move like the target SEO strategist Hawkeye
- Targeted success as the King of Wakanda, Black Panther
- Evolve as the team’s energetic risk taker like the Spider-Man
- Make ideas to bring attention to your brand as Loki does
I never thought that Spider-Man would become the world wide icon that he is. I just hoped the books would sell and I’d keep my job. – Stan Lee
Check out my BlockDelta profile for further articles.