Carry out 90% of the tasks in English and work together with English-speaking members making up 80% of total team members. Good communication skills and proficiency in English are requirements for admission; experiences in large international companies are preferred.
- Complete the preparation of technical documents, information graphs and flow diagram in English and Chinese according to the requirements of the company;
- Conduct daily maintenance of existing and new technical documents according to the company’s document development regulations;
- Manage the storage of all kinds of documents, establish the index table of document information, and ensure the consistency of document version and code version, and regularly backup the documents;
- Send and receive, settle, and submit documents for project requirements and progress reports;
- Participate in the standardization, normalization and institutionalization of documents.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above with outstanding integrated English language competence, and have a certain kind of ability to communicate with people fluently in English;
- Enable to edit Markdown documents skillfully, use Office software skillfully and compile flow charts;
- Be familiar with software development process or mechanical engineering.
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Possess the ability to be familiar with professional English vocabulary in the fields of technology, machinery and electronics;
- Possess the ability to use a programming language and to understand basic data structures and algorithms, or have experience in participating in blockchain projects;
- Use Adobe Illustrator or other same type graphic design software proficiently;
|Job Category||Developer, Full-Time, Part-Time|
|Full-Time||40 hrs / week|
|Paid Time Off||14 days / year|
|Overtime||Time + 1/2|