We seek a hard-working, assertive, and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Intern. If you have a passion for marketing, business, and public relations and would like the opportunity to experience the full scope of marketing services, keep reading to learn more about this opportunity!
In This Role, You Should Expect To:
• Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales and external stakeholders to produce relevant content and translate ideas and concepts into compelling brand stories that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our target audiences
• Work as part of team to develop, draft, and edit existing and new website and e-newsletter content. This includes editing the SEO details of incoming content, photo and video editing, etc.
• Market active programs including email promotions, mailing campaigns, social media campaigns, etc.
• Create reports to analyze the successes and failures of marketing campaigns
• Create and conduct market research to improve existing programs • Assemble and ship direct mail and sales literature deliverables
• Collaborate with team members on new projects and ideas
• A hard-working and dedicated college junior, senior, or recent graduate (no more than 6 months upon graduation) who is looking to gain valuable work experience in the field of marketing and public relations
• A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment Why do we want you? Because you have:
• A background in marketing or related fields, and a strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing, sales, or business administration
• Interest in learning how a global channel operates to build marketing programs that can be deployed across international markets and industries
• Excellent research, writing and organization skills
• High motivation and the ability to work easily in both large team environments and independently • Familiarity with digital media, social networks, online forums and blogging
• Ability to develop initiatives that meet brand objectives along with increasing web traffic, boosting sales, producing a return on investment, or demonstrating measurable consumer awareness
• Experience with MailChimp or similar e-newsletter service would be helpful
• Hands-on experience with marketing-related assignments and interactions
• Ability to build reputation or influence across online communities through thought leadership Eligibility Requirements For Internships
• Internships requires working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week