Study relevant technical materials to compile the proper English materials for foreign members making up 80% of total team members. Since 90% of the tasks must be carried out in English, good proficiency in English is a requirement for admission.
- Study the principle of blockchain, operation mechanism and relevant algorithms;
- Take part in the design, development and testing of blockchain products;
- Solve problems during development and testing, and provide technical support for products;
- Write technical documents and file them.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related discipline, and have a certain kind of ability to use in English, read and analyze codes;
- Be passionate about the programming, be fond of studying technique, and be strongly interested in the blockchain technology;
- Be proficient in Go Programming Language development, have good habits of programming and proficiency in file compilation;
- Have experience in developing Linux platform;
- Master the technique in data structure and algorithm, be proficient in network programming, and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and P2P;
- Have development experience among one of three relevant following sectors— computer network, cryptography, trading/payment system, etc.;
- Think clearly, take initiative in working process, hold the ability in excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Have experience in research, development and practitioner of the projects related to blockchain;
- Possess the ability to be familiar with the implementation principle of the mainstream consensus mechanism, and understand the applicable scenes of public, private and alliance chains;
- Have experience in leading or participating large open source community projects;
- Submit your GitHub account and at least one work completed by Go Programming Language, and relevant cites must be marked if any;
- Welcome to all of outstanding undergraduates and fresh graduates to take part in internship plan. Upon completion of the internship period, satisfactory trainees shall be given permanent posts