Study relevant technical materials to compile the proper English materials for foreign members making up 80% of total team members. Good proficiency in English reading and writing is a requirement for admission.
- Draw PCB Design drawing and circuit schematic diagram according to product requirements;
- Edit the instruction documents for production, such as BOM format and screen mesh;
- Carry out the selection of components and be in tune with suppliers on product supply;
- Carry out type testing and reliability testing;
- Write technical documents and file them.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in electronic engineering or related discipline;
- Possess very strong English reading and writing skill in response to the search and quick study of technical materials and the daily conversation in an English-speaking environment;
- Process the ability to proficiently design analog circuits and digital circuits, and read and draw schematic diagram skillfully;
- Use Altium Designer or other same type software skillfully in response to the independent conduct for layout design of four-layer PCB board.
- Possess the strong ability to circuit adjustment and test, and use common instruments skillfully;
- Have a certain understanding of the model and supply chain of ordinary electronic components;
- Think clearly, take initiative in working process, hold the ability in both strong executive and excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Possess the ability to be familiar with English materials on Electronics Industry or the English-speaking proficiency;
- Enable to use SolidWorks and other same types of 3D modeling software and to read mechanical drawings;
- Have experience in the development of mechanical control programs, Raspberry Pi or Arduino;
- Have knowledge or experience in any one of the following three sectors— the Internet of things, communication, and integrated circuits;
- Understand the knowledge of blockchain well;
- Submit at least one work about PCB Design, and relevant cites must be marked if any;
- Welcome to all of outstanding undergraduates and fresh graduates to take part in internship plan. Upon completion of the internship period, satisfactory trainees shall be given permanent posts.
|Job Category||Developer, Internship|