Carry out 90% of the tasks in English and work together with English-speaking members making up 80% of total team members. Good communication skills and proficiency in English are requirements for admission; experiences in large international companies are preferred.
- Take part in the design, development and testing of blockchain hardware projects;
- Solve problems during development and testing, and provide technical support for products;
- Learn required new skills for project development;
- Write technical documents and file them.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related discipline, and have a certain kind of ability to use in English, read and analyze codes;
- Be proficient in C Programming Language development, have good habits of programming and proficiency in file compilation;
- Have at least one year’s experience in embedded system development;
- Think clearly, take initiative in working process, hold the ability in excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Possess the ability to be familiar with English materials on computer science industry or the English-speaking proficiency;
- Have experience in the development of mechanical control programs, Raspberry Pi or Arduino;
- Have experience in research, development and practitioner of the projects related to blockchain;
- Have development experience among one of three relevant following sectors— computer network, cryptography, trading/payment system, etc.;
- Submit your GitHub account and at least one work completed by C Programming Language, and relevant cites must be marked if any;
- Welcome to all of outstanding undergraduates and fresh graduates to take part in internship plan. Upon completion of the internship period, satisfactory trainees shall be given permanent posts.