Carry out 90% of the tasks in English and work together with English-speaking members making up 80% of total team members. Good communication skills and proficiency in English are requirements for admission; experiences in large international companies are preferred. Upon completion of the internship period, satisfactory trainees shall be given permanent posts.
- Study the principle of blockchain, operation mechanism and relevant algorithms;
- Take part in the design, development and testing of blockchain products;
- Solve problems during development and testing, and provide technical support for products;
- Write technical documents and file them.
- Undergraduates and fresh graduates majoring in computer science, software engineering, or related specialists;
- Process the outstanding ability to excellent communication skills and good English reading and writing skills, and to learn code and relevant technical materials well;
- Be passionate about the programming, be fond of studying technique, and be strongly interested in the blockchain technology;
- Be proficient in at least one of the following sectors— C/ C++, JAVA, GoLang, and Swift Programming Language development, and have good habits of programming and proficiency in file compilation;
- Have experience in developing Linux platform;
- Master the technique in data structure and algorithm, and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and P2P;
- Think clearly, take initiative in working process, hold the ability in excellent self-study, and maintain good teamwork spirit.
- Submit your GitHub account and at least one work, and relevant cites must be marked if any;
HIGH-PRIORITY CANDIDATES INCLUDE THOSE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Possess the ability to be familiar with relevant professional English vocabularies, and to communicate and express English freely;
- Have experience in research, development and practitioner of the projects related to blockchain;
- Have experience in the network protocol development, such as DNP, P2P, etc.